Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Justification

Atlast.... I mustered all my courage to write a blog.

When I first saw my friends blogging, my first impression was 'What the heck are they doing? Why are they wasting their time in posting blogs and reading other blogs'. Though I have no right to comment on wasting of time, as I myself has literally spend most of the time wasting (.. I would prefer the term 'enlightning and exhilarating experience' rather than the term 'wasting' here. But I don't want to hold any grudges) on 'Gaming'.. That's a different story. There are many causes for this so called mis-interpretation of mine. First, untill the previous semester I don't know exactly what the blogging means. I thought it of as work of those who don't know how to while-away their time. Now as the time goes on it's a natural phenomenon for one to mature, think and understand. I think my time has eventually arrived as I better understand what these so called 'blogging' means.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home